Translate

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Update and some images

I came home last night as my sis-in-law stayed with mam overnight so i could get a break which is lovely (thanks Andrea ) I am back with mam later today but got a little time at home today and access to comp. Dad is still in hospital and on total bed rest with a special mattress so he does not get pressure sores. He looks much better for resting, his colour is better as he is not in pain all the time thankfully. He will be moved to Freemans hospital in Newcastle next week where he will have surgery. In the meantime. we are all visiting each day and I am staying with mam so will not be around on the computer except for the odd snatched time when i get home. It is impossible for me to answer all my lovely emails and blog comments from my caring friends, but thank you for them , i have read them this morning  and each one means a lot to me , thank you, your support is incredible and i appreciate it very much. Please know I will update again when i can. Also i would just like to say, i am thinking of you all too and hope that you are all ok and if not, please know i care and hope that things get better soon for you. 
I have just collected up some bits and bobs of crafting materials to take back to my mams flat today so that at night i might be able to do a little bit of crafting or art. It will be therapuetic i am sure.

Have a lovely week and weekend and I hope to be able to update again next week.


HERE ARE SOME FREE (KIND OF WINTERY) IMAGES FOR YOU. PLEASE TAKE AND ENJOY !!




18 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear June
Sending you many warm thoughts and hugs from here to keep your spirits up!
Suzy

jackiescrafts said...

Dear June, Im thinking about you and all the family at what is a very difficult time for you all. Be assured of my prayers for you and i'm pleased you are taking a few crafty things to your mams as i'm sure a little art time will be very therapeutic for you
take care
God Bless
jackie xx

Ephemera said...

Hi June,

Sending caring thoughts your way, during such a difficult and traumatic time.xx

Wendy said...

June...these are lovely images...thank you for sharing. Art is so therapeutic! I hope things go well with your Mom and Dad! I'm glad someone is able to give you a break once in a while. Stay strong!
Wendy

lynne said...

Dear June
I will not e-mail you as you have more than enough to deal with at the moment but please know I continue to keep you in my thoughts.
Sending you a hug.
Wishes
Lynne

Suzi B said...

Thank you June, the images are lovely... Sending love n' hugs
Suzi B xx

Createology said...

Blessings, Prayers and Healing Hugs to you and your family dear one.

Joan said...

Thank you June for these lovely images, enjoy your little rest and best wishes for you and your family

Linda M. said...

Thanks for the beautiful images June. Hugs, Linda

Brenda Brown said...

Glad your dad is a bit more comfortable. Thinking of you all and sending positive strength so you can draw on that o help you in this difficult time.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Sophie said...

Liebe June, ich denke an dich und schicke dir positive Gedanken.
Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Kraft.
Gott schütze dich und deine Familie.

Umarmung xoxo

Sue said...

Beautiful images June and so thoughtful of you, especially when you have so much to do. Thinking of you and your family as always and good to hear your Dad isn't in as much pain.

ElizabethR said...

I'm so please to have found you again. Was having a little nosey on Lynne's blog and spotted your name. I've been where you are now, and am sending a big hug cos you can never have too many. Elizabeth xxx

Ira Huberts said...

Dear dear June,

first of all I have to say a huge sorry to you for not having been around, for some reason I didn't see you in my reader anymore, but I was changing a few settings and there you were again, so I missed out on 5 posts. I know only too well what you are going through right now and sometimes it's like riding a roller coaster. The times when there are no changes are the best... As long as the doctors will do anything to keep the pains away from your dad. Wish I were closer to you, if only to make you some soup or something... But since we're not, I'd like to stretch my virtual arms out to you and hug you... Sending lots of love your way, Ira xox

Gaby Bee said...

Beautiful images, June! Thanks for sharing with us!

Wishing for you a wonderful December!

Gaby xo

Gaby Bee said...

I'm going to take a little break and just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Gaby

christiane said...

Dear june

I find you again !!!

I m thinking about you and your family

I wish you a lot of courage

take care of you

christiane of France

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for the snags. Love them.