Translate

Monday, 11 March 2013

Spring Card and Collage Arch

Hi all, my apologies if i have not yet gotten around to your blog. I will, I promise. Things with dad have been pretty bad this week so have been unable to spend much time online. I hope to get some blogging visiting time very soon.
ABOVE ... I created this Mixed Media collage arch while at my parents in between jobs, its a good way to brighten the day when things are getting me down. Dad had the doctor out yesterday so had to put all the bits away quick smart lol.



BELOW...
This is a springtime card using spring colours and also a little pink. I used Crafty individuals image for this one.
I would like to enter it into the Crafty Bloggers network challenge 


10 comments:

Rita said...

Hello June, I love the Arch window one if I had to pick a favourite ,but both cards are beautiful. Sorry to hear about your Dad, but he has got to be the priority. Chin Up Girl. Hugs Rita xx

Dorthe said...

Dear June,your arch is just amazing, so many stories and messages in it ! I love what you did, and also the beautiful card is so very lovely, with the summer colours , like a garden filled with sweet flowers and the wonderful pink butterfly!
Hugs and kisses,-and warm thoughts,-I hope your dad don`ty have too much pain.
Dorthe-xx

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Everything looks awesome, June. You certainly have been busy. Glad you have found time to do some enjoyable artwork. Beautiful pieces. Hugs, Gayle.

Sophie said...

Wunderschön, liebe Juni...
ich bin begeistert, denn es gibt immer wieder so herrliche Dinge auf deinem Blog zu entdecken.
Danke, für meine Freude.
Das sind wieder fantastische Arbeiten.

Sophie xx

Marilyn Rock said...

Yes; June. Turn to your art when things get heavy. It works for me, too.

Love, love, love your arc and your spring card is beautiful. Positive thoughts for your Dad. xxoo

Ira Huberts said...

A beautiful arch, lovely combined elements, somehow Firenze comes to my mind. And how sweet your yellow card is June, so sunny! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Linda M. said...

Hi June, I like both pieces. I must say that pink butterfly is very interesting, it looks like it's embossed. Hugs, Linda

1CardCreator said...

Hi June, Great arch and I really really love that spring card! Sorry you are being torn in 10 with the family, I really feel for you girl! I did it for many years and all I can say is that in the end you will be happy you spent all this time together, it is so rewarding! But I do remember as rewarding as it was it was still very, very hard. I will keep you in my prayers dear! ~Diane

she3655 said...

STUNNING, Love your art work xx

hazel said...

Hi June, I love your collage and your Spring card is beautiful.
xxx Hazel.